Friday, November 27, 2015

Trivia Tuesday

Todays trivia question


How many stairs do I walk to do laundry in one week?

In Canada I never thought twice about stairs. I did them at work instead of taking the elevator because that was good for me, I did them at home to play with my pumpkins, I did them when I was visiting peoples house, but I couldn't once tell you how many stairs I did in a day... it just wasn't part of my day.

Here stairs are a part of our every day. I walk up 14 stairs just to go to the bathroom. We are constantly travelling up and down stairs within the house.  The houses in our neighbourhood here are tall and skinny... with lots of stairs. 


but enough babbling on to the answer: I do on average 1024 stairs in a week to do laundry
  

However when you have a view like this to do your laundry you can't complain too much!







No comments:

Post a Comment