Monday, November 23, 2015

Spirit lead me.....


There is a popular Hillsongs song called Oceans  ( Where Feet May Fail). The chorus goes:

" Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
wherever you may call me
take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger 
in the presence of my Saviour"


That is our life right now that we would go wherever He would call us.
Our heart is being led to a foreign land. 
This is a land where we do not speak the language 
We do not understand the language
we can not read the writing

This is a land that has captured our heart in ways we can not describe.

So here we are.... 4 country bumpkins living in the beautiful prairies of Canada heading to a far away land to live and love and serve in whatever way God calls us. 

The verse we go with is 2 Corinthians 12:9 " But he said to me," My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me"  this is a verse that has been close to my heart for years as life has been challenging but God has made it clear that His grace is sufficient, it is not by my power that he is able to accomplish anything, but by his power alone.    So this year I hold fast to that truth that I will accomplish nothing through my own doing, but I focus my eyes on Him, and take a step onto the water trusting that God will be enough for each day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment